Sunday, October 30, 2011

Barefoot at Dock

My flight back to Syracuse was cancelled yesterday due to the freak October snow storm in the mid-Atlantic, so with my 'extra' time I am playing around with Google maps. Following is a 'static' map of Barefoot's dock location in Bradenton. It is relatively easy to create a static map, but it does not allow the viewer to zoom or pan. This capability requires javascript, which appears to be difficult/impossible to use on Blogspot.



The section to the upper left of this post labeled 'Maps' contains links to 'dynamic' Google maps that will trace our travels.

If anyone has embedded a dynamic Google map in a Blogstop post, please let me know the trick. I can do it on a stand-alone web page, but not embedded in a Blogspot post.

No comments:

Post a Comment